Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh darling cause you'll always be my baby



My baby is five. FIVE!! Where did the time go? *sob

I still remember carrying around that monster belly like it was just yesterday. I still only remember bits and pieces of your birth story like it's a blur.


I still remember the chubbiest, reddest little face squinting out at me from behind those puffy cheeks. All 10lbs of puffiness right there in those cheeks I think.
I can't believe that was 5 years ago.



My gorgeous girl. I find it so hard to remember what life was like before you joined us. You changed our lives so much for the better. You coming along made us re-evaluate what we wanted from life and how we wanted to live. Every day you give us joy (and you give me more grey hair) but I wouldn't change a single thing about you. My favorite little girl, I love you to the moon, the stars and the unicorns. Love forever, your favorite big girl, Mummy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment