Thursday, July 7, 2011

Can you point your fingers and do the twist?

For those of you that are parents, somewhere along the line you've probably heard of Raggs. No not The Wiggles, not Wags the Dog but the dodgy brother version, Raggs. For the uninitiated, this is Raggs
Raggs is the current bane of my existence and not through any fault of my kids. Now I go to work, not only to make a buck but for some me time (why I chose to do that in a kids clothing store begs to question my mental state though). So imagine my *cough* delight *cough* to find that for the first week of the school holidays not only is there eleventy billion kids everywhere, but there is now a eleventy billion kids crammed into the one spot listening to good ol' Raggs and his buddies right out the front of my store. Like this:
You have no idea how thankful I am for the day off tomorrow. Now if only they where the real deal I'd be happy. At least I could sing along (she types while humming "Well we're gonna go up, then go down. Get back up and turn around. Can you point your fingers and do the twist?")

No comments:

Post a Comment