Saturday, April 20, 2013

Aussie Curves : Mesmerising Maxis

Ahh the Maxi dress. How I love thee, let me count the ways:
  1. Most of you have an empire line cut which accents the good and hides the bumpy
  2. I don't have to have that "Groan, do I REALLY need to shave my legs" discussion with myself whilst in the shower if I'm going to wear one
  3. The material is usually light and breezy, just perfect for summer
I could do on, but I don't want to bore anyone to death. Let's just say I heart a good maxi.

And now, since we're finally blown over into Autumn weather here in good ol' Melbourne, I got smart and grabbed out the camera (well in actuality I got Miss 4 to get snap happy) when we had a last run of stinking hot days. So I bring you the last rays of Melb summer with the Maxi.

Voguing it for the camera. Miss 4 even suggests poses now. LOL
If you look really closely you can see Miss 4's outstretched little arm in my sunnies Nawww
 All decked out on Target today
Sunnies : Target
Necklace : From another Moda by Target top
Maxi Dress : Moda by Target
Shoes : Target
Bangles : Surprise, surprise...Diva :)

And the princess herself, who had to be in at least one shot.
Wanna see more marvelous maxis? Click the links below. You know you wanna.

5 comments:

  1. Great Maxi Kylee :) I'm a huge fan of them myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great maxi lady! You look beautiful. What a perfect sunny day dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. Love a maxi on a sunny day.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jeanie. The pattern jumped out at me from a clearance rack and even though I have a ton of maxis at less than half price I couldn't say no.

    ReplyDelete