- I am obsessive about being organised. Labelling things, having things in the right spot, magazine like but in reality I'm a hoarder. I have a piles of just stuff (which the husband calls caves) in most rooms in the house. It drives him insane as he's a neat freak.
- I cannot leave any food on my plate. Stems back from childhood I think. Might need to see someone about that eh.
- I have a weird ass phobia thingy with hair. Especially wet hair. No shit, it makes me gag. Just last weekend I bent down in the shower to pick up what I thought was a clear piece of plastic in the shower which turned out to be a small clump of hair. I gagged good and proper. Enough for two of my kids to come running and point and laugh. (Before anyone says WTF how did I mistake that, I wear glasses but obviously not in the shower).
- I almost died giving birth to my youngest child. Luckily for me I was semi conscious and don't remember a lot of it but I'm pretty sure my husband (and my best friend for that matter) will be traumatised for life.
- I make my kids play a game in the car called "Car Karoke" only because I like to sing really loud in the car.
- I LOVE brussels sprouts. They are my all time favorite vegetable.
- I was on the radio this morning complaining about my husband's marriage proposal under duress (Matt & Jo on Fox FM for the Melbournites).
- My husbands nickname for me is Puta Nerd as he thinks I spend way too much time on the computer. He's been calling me this for years now.
- My two oldest children are Irish twins. Their birthdays are 3 days short of 12 months apart. And to answer the questions everyone asks, yes it was hard and yes we had a tv. *rolls eyes*
- I worked in fast food for 19 years before finally throwing in the towel.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Random : 10 things about me
In an attempt to get to know the Aussie Curvers a little better, Katie from The Adventures of SpijkerKat came up with the brilliant idea of: