Monday, July 12, 2010

Twas the night before...

...Christmas starting a new job and all through the house
Kylee was not even nervous
She was feeling grouse


Rhyme FAIL. Damn it's hard to find things to rhyme with house. LOL

So anyway for some strange reason I'm not nervous at all. Although ask me how I'm feeling at five to nine tomorrow and I'm sure the answer will be vastly different. I am however nervous about Imogen starting daycare tomorrow.

Although she's got two older brothers, Imogen suffers quite badly from only child syndrome. She doesn't like to share. She will scream, yell and throw herself on the floor if she doesn't get her own way. She wants it and she wants it now. Luckily though she doesn't resort to lashing out at other kids. I really don't understand how she came to be like that. Maybe I'm blind to it, but I honestly don't think she's been raised with standards different to the boys. Fingers crossed she copes ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment