Sunday, September 15, 2013

Aussie Curves : Frugal $50 outfit

Running if with a really quick Aussie curves post today since I'm tired, sick (again *rolls eyes) and determined not to miss the deadline this week. So I apologise for the dodgy hair not done, no makeup since putting it on for work this morning pic.
Dress : Rivers - thrifted $12
Necklace : thrifted $6
Shoes : Target (on clearance) $9

Now looking at the pics, I think it needs a belt (not to mention a strapless bra) but firstly I didn't have one that matched and secondly I held it in kind of like an empire cut but it just looked weird as the hemline is shorter on the sides and it pulled it up too high. All said and done, I don't hate it but it's certainly not figure enhancing.
 Make sure you check out the fabulous outfits all the other curvy chicks managed to pull out for under fifty bucks.

3 comments: