Monday, August 26, 2013

Mood Board Monday {Geometric}

Welcome to Week 2 of:

As soon as I saw Geometric, I knew what my base piece would be. Recently Suger over at Suger Coat It, posted a gorgeous new rug she bought and ever since I've been lusting over it. My lust is made worse by the fact that it just wouldn't suit my house but for MBM it's on.
Mood Board Monday - Geometric
All of these items can be easily sourced for your own pad. 
  1. Lappljung Ruta - Ikea
  2.  Arc chrome floor lamp kit with chrome shade - Beacon Lighting 
  3. Karlsfors - Ikea
  4. Triangles (red) cushion cover by White Horse Home - Down that little lane
  5. Black and white geometrical scallop cushion cover - Down that little lane
  6. Pyramid brights - Adairs
  7. Strind - Ikea 
  8. Cow skull with fabric wrapped horns - Hard to find

6 comments:

  1. That rug is seriously gorgeous, and alas, it doesn't go with my interior either :-(
    Love your mood board this week Kylee! The cushions look so fab with the neutral lounge and that bold rug. Thanks for playing! Don't forget to link up your post when you get a chance. Cheers, Lis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lis. I haven't been able to work out how to link up from my phone when I'm on the run, but I always do it later from my laptop. I saw the rug IRL at Ikea and love it even more. Almost worth a decor change LOL

      Delete
  2. Love the rug too. We are fully carpeted except for entrance, kitchen, bathrooms so rugs don't work well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the cushions!! Very effective with that amazing rug :)

    ReplyDelete