Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Polly Dolly Week 3 - Girls' night out

So this weeks theme is Girls' night out. I was playing around ideas in my head and on Polyvore, but kept getting the song Ladies Night stuck in my head. You know, in The Wedding Singer style. Love this movie, one of the best movies ever.
So here I was trying to put together something new, on trend and awesome,
but I just couldn't. I couldn't get past the 80's. So this week I bring you
Girls' Night Out, 80's style.
Polly Dolly - Girls night out



Every Wednesday Neysha will post a new Polly Dolly Theme Challenge. For those of you who haven't played before all you have to do is create a Polyvore account and get creative! 

You can tell us what items you have used or add a bit of an explanation for what you chose, create a story or you can just share your creative style boards! It's all up to you! When you’re done creating your dream look and maxing out your imaginary credit cards, simply just add your link below my polly post using your blogs name as the “title” and a direct link to the specific blog post, then thats it! Don't have a blog? thats okay you can always post the image of your style board to the {TSL} Facebook

Check out more of Polly Dolly's Girls' Night Out adventures through the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment