Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Something to talk about - Choose 5

In a fantasy world, forget about spouses and loves, if you could fall in love with {or be best friends with, I don't think it should all be about who you'd shag, so lets have some from both categories } a movie or tv character, name 5 you would choose. Not the actors but the movie characters. You have to tell us why.








 Daniel from Love Actually played by Liam Neeson. This is one of my favorite movies and I still cry in most of his scenes. I just want to reach out and hold him.








Just to prove that I'm a big nerd at heart, I'll add Leonard Hofstadter from The Big Bang Theory to this list. The poor little nerd who just can't cop a break (ahh yes maybe a reflection of myself LOL). Again I wish I could wax lyrical about all the intellectual reasons of why I love Leonard, but there is just "something" that I can't quite put my finger on.






Dr Henry "Indiana" Jones. Yes, it's a weird choice but the goofy rugged guy will always just have that "something" about him.




And we have another Love Actually character again in Jamie. Jamie is heartbroken and a bit of a bumbing fool all rolled into one. His attempts to learn Portugese to communicate with the woman he's secretly fallen in love with are what sealed the deal for me. Any man willing to learn another language just for the chance to tell a women he loves her steals my heart. Okay I will admit even though this is meant to be about characters and not actors, the fact that Colin Firth played Jamie was a bonus.



 And last but not least I have Dr Chris Havel from Offspring. To start with let me say that he's hot and...well he's hot. Does there need to be another reason? LOL
In all seriousness, I seem to have a thing for men who are damaged goods and poor Chris fits right into this category. Oh and he has a little girl who he adores, that tugs at the heart strings right there. And finally he's a Doctor. Who can resist a Doctor right?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Offspring! Is it an Australian show? Or from overseas?

    I've watched 3 or 4 episodes of BBTheory. Joel and I have only just found it. He's a sweetie.

    I love Indiana Jones too.
    I loved both of those characters in Love Actually!

    Thanks for joining in. YOur link should be up and working now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it's an Aussie show that was on channel 10. The 3rd season is being filmed right now.

    ReplyDelete