Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A final goodbye

I'm sure most people have heard about Kristian Anderson. For those that haven't, Kristian made a tissue grabbing video tribute to his wife Rachel for her birthday to thank her for all her support whilst he was suffering from bowel cancer.


Kristian was an amazing man who documented his battle through his blog and through twitter. I say was as he lost his battle today. A much as he was ready to go, my heart aches for his love ones that were left behind. A wife no longer has a husband. Two gorgeous little boys no longer have a Daddy. And for that, I'm devastated.

I'm going to finish this post with some very poignant words in Kristian's final goodbye - words that we should all take heed of.

"We’re all broken, we’re all cracked and what so many people see as a fault or a malfunction really is something to be considered useful"
- Kristian Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment