Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The times they are a-changin'

Well at least I hope they are.

The first thing I'd like to change is this damn Gastro or whatever the hell it is that Imogen has. Whenever we think it's all over the spew machine starts again.

Secondly, I'd love a new job. So much so that I had an interview today. So now there is a two week countdown to the call end of the call back period. Fingers crossed it's a new beginning for me as I'm really over working nights.

Thirdly I've started yet another weightloss challenge. This time it's going to be different though. No crazy diets, no withholding food, no stupidity. Just a new way of life - healthier eating, smaller portions and more exercise. Simple and easy.

So to my old mate Maccas - Thanks for the good times, but times are a-changin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment