Friday, May 14, 2010

Live 365 is falling by the wayside

But I'm going to be blogging more, I promise. I really want this 365 thing to work.
So much to do, so little time and I need to get organised.

In light of that, I've been stalking through the Home Organisation stuff on Essential Baby and have started reading over a heap of organisational threads and EB members blogs. I'm feeling really disorganised at the moment. My house is a shambles and I need to get it back under control.

Anyone else interested in organisation tips - check out these great blogs:
Getting Organised!
Clutter Kickers
Finding the calm in the chaos
And my favorite that I have been periodically reading: Super Organiser Mum

So now time to get off the computer and do some cleaning and organising.

No comments:

Post a Comment