Thursday, April 10, 2008

38 week OB appointment

For the first time I saw someone different today.

I can't believe I got this far just seeing the one person going public through the hospital.

Anyway, the guy today was lovely.

Nothing exciting to report.

He checked fundal height LMAO 49cms now.

He agreed that it looks like another 10lber.

Sooooo...with that in mind he has agreed that I'll be induced at 40 weeks rather than letting me go over. So a big YAY to that!!

So I've got another appointment next Wednesday, hopefully it's a Clayton's one and I'll have this baby first.

1 comment:

  1. Kylee - glad to hear you got to see someone decent. And yay to the time limit, you must feel better about that! Countdown!

    You *do* have your bag packed now, don't you???

    xoxoxoxo,
    FionaL

    ReplyDelete