Friday, July 15, 2011

Stupid is as stupid does

After the week I've had I'm thinking Mrs Gump had me in mind when she coined this phrase.

My week of stupids:
  • After having packaged up two parcels to post to another store, I then proceeded to cut one open only about an hour later thinking they where deliveries to us. After realising my stupidity and having a laugh about it, no more than 10 minutes later did the same thing with the second parcel.
Source




  • For some reason I've lost all ability to count money. Every single day I've somehow stuffed up the cash counting, whether it be from swapping change or just plain on counting. You name it, I stuffed it.
Source
  •  I locked myself out of the back room at work not once but twice in a space of 24 hours.
Source

And finally the pièce de résistance:

  • Had an unfortunate incident with a loose thread and underwear. How the hell people go commando beats me because I was going to stick it out for my last hour at work and after not even 5 minutes I was doing an emergency dash to K-Mart with butt cheeks clenched all the while wondering if people behind me could see I was footloose and fancy free. Now I debated sharing this gem but I figured that the entertainment value was worth the shame.


  • Source


    And yes again I'm late, but I'll still share the love:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment