Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mood Board Monday {Taking Flight}


New week and I'm back in on the right day AGAIN. Who wouldda thunk it. This weeks theme is an interesting one which really had me stumped..."taking flight". So what do you think of when you hear the words taking flight? I had several ideas - birds, chasing seagulls, airports, planes, so I just ran with a random mix of whatevers.
  1. Take flight bracelet - pick up sticks jewelery company 
  2. Con Air blue ray - now that's one flight I don't wanna be taking (I do however love this movie - JB HIFI
  3. Hot air ballooning - through Red Balloon
  4. Airplane charm pendant - Tiffany & Co (Hey a girl can dream, can't she?)

Don't forget to check out what Taking Flight means to everyone else in the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment