Sunday, October 6, 2013

Aussie Curves : Fabulous Festival

Well I'm going to cheat a little this week for the festival post. Next week I have a work conference and our main day is a festival of sorts. The theme is Childhood. So think like a child, dress as your childhood hero, dress as something from your childhood, be all bright and rainbowy...whatever floats your childhood boat. There will be games and activities in child themes. So yeehaww a childhood "festival" it is.

So this is where the cheating comes in. A few weeks ago we had a meeting with a very similar theme. I'm wearing essentially the same outfit but with a few minor changes to accommodate for the "Hey, I'm from Melbourne, are you are trying to kill me Sydney with your 30 degree temps". So rather than putting it all together just to take a pic, I'm gonna rehash my last photos. Being the photo whore I am though, I'll be back with updated Sydney pics.

Hair bows : $2 type shop
Necklace : Big W
Bangles : Best & Less
Cardigan : Mix by Coles
Dress : City Chic Bunting Dress
Tights : City Chic
Socks : Best & Less
Shoes : Authentic *cough Cons from Bali
Don't forget to check out the rest of the festival fashions by all the other Aussie Curves chicks below.

3 comments:

  1. I want that dress it is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress. I hope you enjoyed your childhood festival. Sounds like fun to me!

    ReplyDelete