Friday, June 3, 2011

I want something else, to get me through this semi charmed kind of life

So after having threeish weeks of crapola days I decided that today is back to usual programming.
This week was a mental health week for me. A week for doing nothing, not worrying about anything, and pampering myself...which I did none of.

So today I'm reclaiming that. Except the gods have better ideas. Just to piss me off they've bestowed me with the eightth wonder of the world - Yes we have Mount OMFGyoulooklikeoneofthosethingsfromtoystory appear right smack bang in the middle of my eyes. Yes the Gods are laughing.

At least I can laugh because every time I look in the mirror I keep thinking of the band Third Eye Blind and humming Semi Charmed Life to myself.


 Oh and as an aside to this, I've decided to join on up to Flog Yo Blog Friday. So here we go.
In keeping with my theme of all things Alien, link me up Scotty:

No comments:

Post a Comment