Saturday, May 21, 2011

The bane of my existance

Clutter. Well clutter and this:
(See here for the explanation)

So back to the clutter. Most people will know that we moved house only two months ago. So really there is no excuse for clutter considering I still have approximately 30 odd boxes of unpacked "stuff" in my garage. But yet I still have it. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. Apart from certain places (which Brian has now coined my "caves") the rest of the house is clean and tidy. It's just my piles of stuff that hasn't been put away properly.

So let me introduce you to what Brian means by a cave. Here are two of them taken at what I would consider probably their worst in September last year. 
The kitchen bench
The top of the expedit
So I went to town on these and eradicated them so by the time we moved we'd been living cave free for a little while. But the cavewoman in me has returned and I'm ashamed to say she's back in fine form again. Here in my new place, I have these:
The top of the expedit
The kitchen bench
Anyone else out there have clutter "issues"? I think I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment