Friday, November 26, 2010

Look out - Kylee's hitting the town

There is nothing like a night out with great company and good food. Thanks Margs for the suggestion - The College Lawn Hotel had good food (well mine was, sorry yours was average), was reasonably priced, a nice atmosphere and great parking. Win/Win all round. Was great to catch up with all you guys again. I'll have to start thinking about a good location for a Jan/Feb dinner now.

Then because I'm such a social butterfly, I then moved on to catch up with some more friends. My plan of hitting the booze hard went out the window since I'm such a Nanna now, but I did sit up until the early hours of the morning just chatting and relaxing. And to top it off, I slept until 8.30am. Far out - biggest sleep in in ages. Anyway lovely ladies, you know who you are. Thanks for the great night. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment