Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where's the party? I want to free my soul..

I want to lose control...
And lose control I did. LOL What kind of an idiot would have two birthday parties on the same day? I think you know the answer to that. So after having to work on my day off on Friday when I was planning on baking and organising everything for the family party at home, both Brian and I ended up running around like lunatics trying to get everything organised.





So we started off with Jack's 6th Birthday at 10am at Hungry Jack's.

Now that both the boys are at school we've decided that they can take tuns at having birthday parties with their school friends but still have a joint family party at home.









So this year was Jack's turn and he picked Hungry Jack's for the location.

A great time was had by all. The kids in his class are all so little and cute. I guess you really forget how little they all are until you see them all together.











Then there was the family party at home. I had to post this photo because I just loved it so much. It shows my boys pissing themselves laughing and Deakyn...well just being Deakyn LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment