Saturday, November 29, 2008

And now it's Liam's turn

The boys had a party to go to this afternoon. We were having a lazy day and I'd let them stay in their pyjamas until it was time to get dressed for the party. Jack was almost dressed and I was helping Liam and "BOOM" there they were - right in my face CHICKEN POX.

Poor little man howled his eyes out when I told him he couldn't go to the party.

Now I'm really just hoping that because he was immunised his spots crust over quickly. He's got his kinder concert on Wednesday night. If he has to miss that he is just going to be gutted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Sam came out scratching his tummy this morning and he too has a couple of spots. He's immunised so hopefully it passes quickly.

    Poor Liam missing the party. Christmas will be here soon and it will all be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in...haven't heard from you in a while. How's that gorgeous family of yours?

    ReplyDelete