So the build flow goes like this:
- Start building with #1 site supervisor
- House seems to be moving VERY quickly - everybody is telling us that we'll be in by Christmas
- Some weird things start happening - scaffolding comes down before bricking is finished, house is painted before some plastering is finished, house is half tiled and left for ages
- #1 site supervisor gets sacked, apparently due to the half assed job on our house (structurally we're fine but everything has been done ass about face (you think???)
- #2 site supervisor starts. It's just before Christmas and the house is at a standstill with no work being done what-so-ever.
- #3 site supervisor starts. He tells us that it will take at least to Christmas to get the house to where it should be.
- We find out that no work is being done as the site was shut down by WorkSafe or something similar. There is two weeks where no work is done.
- We are given dates for tradies and are told that we still should be in by contract date (21.03.12)
- Tradies never turn up on arranged dates or if they do they only work for 30ish minutes.
- Carpenters get sacked for not turning up for job.
- #4 site supervisor starts. He seems to be more senior than anyone we're seen and his sole job is to get our house completed.
|Most current pic of the front of the house. Looks so far away still.|