Monday, June 30, 2008

Hmmm, a baker I aint

For those who don't know, my little brother is a qualified baker (and a good one at that I might add). I was hoping it might be in the genes, but alas...

So I get a breadmaker and after a few successful loaves I'm thinking I'm Otto Plarre (of the Fergurson Plarre fame)and decide to bake some hot dog rolls.

Now bear in mind I DON'T BAKE. Prior to the breakmaker any form of baking dies in the ass - cakes turn out like pancakes, soft biscuits are hard as a rock. You get my drift? But now this breadmaker has got me not so quietly confident.

And my hot dog roll - da darrrrhhhh......





Look like anaemic pieces of dog shit. Hmmm, I'm also thinking the taste may have been comparable.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a Highlander moment here.. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

    ReplyDelete